Completely finished for you.
Completely customizable by you.
So versatile! Good News
never tries to squeeze you into
someone else’s newsletter ideas.
We write stories, put in pictures, arrange the design, and set-up calendars for you every month. Then, you to take that and make it your own. Put in your own stories, pictures, add to the calendar. Anything you want. (Some subscribers just put in their logo and address.)
Tailored for senior living.
Our upbeat, lively stories celebrate life, activities, holidays, civic days, little-known history shorts, and more. You are never forced to use one of our stories or images. Simply choose another on our Content Site, or write the story you need.
A done-for-you newsletter plus a library of articles and images to pick, choose, and substitute. Plus: Birthday cakes, banners, recipes (with photos), headers.
A Good News-Senior subscriber for 9 years
“I am so thrilled that I found the Pages Good News – Senior Edition- Newsletter, in 2010. I stumbled upon it when looking for a newsletter template to create my own newsletter for the senior center and what a wonderful help it has been. I no longer spend hours searching for good senior friendly articles online only to find out that copy-rights apply. Pages has given me the option to add, change and personalize the newsletter, as needed. This makes it so easy for me to publish interesting, fun-filled issues each month. Pages is a treasured timesaver and I think it would be for others, too.”
Senior Center Newsletter Creator
Here’s how it works:
- Look on your computer! Do you have Microsoft Publisher? Most PC users do. If so, you are ready to download and customize Good News.
- Sign up. We’ll send you an invoice, if you need it.Get started in 5 minutes!
- We’ll email you when the new issues are ready. Or visit the Subscriber’s page anytime.
- Personalize everything! Take out a story. Add your own story. Add a picture. Add your logo. Change the name Good News, if you want.
- You are finished! You never have to give PagesMag.com or Good News credit. Now email it to a local — or save money and print it out yourself!
Here’s what you
get every month:
- Full 4-page done-for-you layout.
- Two calendars: Half page and full page.
- 11 pt type. Very readable.
- Large numbered crossword.
- Library of articles you can use.
- Change the name, colors, content.
- Decorative header (You can take it out!)
Who should use Good News for Seniors?
Senior Living Apartments.
Real Estate agents in retirement communities.
Elder Care Lawyers.
Councils on Aging.
City, State, Federal agencies.
Assisted Living Centers.
Home Care Companies.
Get My Subscription!
Just $295 per year.
That’s about $22 a month
for 13 issues.
Did you know . . . The cost of one year of Good News is less than you would spend to buy one cartoon and one puzzle for 12 issues. With Good News, you get a cartoon, puzzle, articles, and images every month — plus a layout — for a fraction of what you would pay separately.
See Our Subscription Options
Every business needs a newsletter, but not every newsletter-creator needs the same thing. So we have three different subscription options to help you develop the newsletter you want.